Cottonwood Heights Thanksgiving Day 5k Route
- START at starting line outside the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center.
- Run down stretch alongside CHRC before turning RIGHT onto 2700 E.
- Take your first LEFT onto Bridgewater Drive.
- Continue on Bridgewater Drive until you dead-end into Banbury Road, turn RIGHT.
- Continue STRAIGHT on Banbury Road, passing Bywater Park on your left until you transition onto Nutree Drive. Stay to the Right.
- Continue on Nutree Drive, eventually turning LEFT towards Union Blvd (do not run straight onto Antler Way).
- Take your first RIGHT onto Winesap Road.
- Follow Winesap Road until your first RIGHT, MacIntosh Lane.
- Take MacIntosh Lane around a turn before taking your second LEFT to Racquetball Club Drive.
- Off of Racquetball Club Drive, take your first LEFT back onto Winesap Road.
- Continue STRAIGHT on Winesap Road until you transition through Nutree Drive onto Walnut Way.
- Follow Walnut Way through before taking a RIGHT back onto Banbury Road. Keep to the right.
- Pass Bywater Park on your right, and continue STRAIGHT on Banbury Road until you reach the finish line.
- This is not a closed course, but police and volunteers are monitoring intersections. Please be mindful of automobile traffic.
- Keep to the right as much as possible.
- Water and a first aid station can be found at both Bywater Park and the Finish Line.